Inspirational Presentations For Students and Staff!
Rennie is available to speak on topics of leadership, overcoming adversity, growth mindset, and more! His talks are engaging, humorous, and very impactful. Whether your goal is to improve motivation, increase retention, or drive the importance of character Rennie can deliver the perfect message for you. Each presentation is customized to meet your needs.
SCHOOL VISIT PROGRAM
Rennie loves to doing motivational assemblies, leadership summits, and book readings for students of all ages. There’s nothing more exciting than getting students fired up about achieving their dreams! He is committed to helping students develop good character along with the confidence to know that they can accomplish anything they put their mind to.
Topics Covered – Leadership, Motivation, Growth Mindset, Work Ethic, Overcoming Adversity, Self-Confidence, and more!
Rennie is Available For:
School Assemblies or Classroom Visit
The author(s) will deliver a powerful speech or book reading, and end the presentation with an engaging Q&A session with students. Prior to the visit, the school will be provided with an introductory video.
Literacy Night (PTA Fundraiser)
Parents and community leaders like to meet authors too! Consider planning a “Meet the Author” Literacy Night event for your community and sell the books as a fundraiser. Rennie can deliver a presentation about the importance of literacy and parental involvement. This is a great option for any PTA breakfast, luncheon, or reception.
Schedule a presentation to motivate your school educators. Rennie will customize a powerful workshop or presentation to help take their careers to the next level!
Options For Book Purchasing:
- Books are $20, which covers the cost of the book and shipping. A Permission slip will be given to students prior to the Author visit in order to receive funds from their parents.
- Schools can purchase a copy of “Free Agent” or “What Does It Take To Be A Star” for students at a discounted price of $15.95. Books will arrive right before the visit.
- We encourage schools to work with community partners to assist with the cost of the books. If your school is Title 1, 90% or greater free/reduced lunch program consider grant programs or crowdfunding.
Provides funding opportunities for schools to bring in classroom visitors or speakers.
Large group presentations require
- A hand-held microphone (cordless or with a long cord), loudspeakers, and a mike stand.
- Video projection equipment for PowerPoint slides (PC computer, video projector, screen)
- Books ordered in advance will be signed and distributed to the children on the day of my visit.
- A stool or chair.