GAME CHANGER COACHING
Improve leadership, business, and performance with Rennie Curran
ARE YOU FEELING STUCK?
Whether you simply need help to clarify your personal brand, improve your business strategy, navigate your career transition, or establish yourself as a leader in your industry, Rennie can help you. With his customized 1:1 coaching programs, you will receive solid advice to achieve your goals and overcome any challenges you may be facing. Take the first step by clicking on the button below and filling out the request form.
One on One Coaching is the best option for..
- Business professionals looking to successfully transition into a new role or become an entreprenuer
- Leaders looking to improve their leadership skills, increase self awareness, and enhance emotional intelligence
- Individuals who struggle with confidence, maintaining discipline, and focus
- High performers looking to clarify, enhance, and monetize their personal brand through public speaking or book publishing
- Business leaders who want to develop strategies for better business & marketing strategy, team development, and more
- Current and former athletes looking to build leadership skills, improve their performance, or navigate their life after sports
- 10 plus years as Enterprenuer, Brand Ambassador, and Director Business Development
- Worked with brands including Nike, Kind Bars, Coke, and many others
- Built online following of over 100k
- Authored multiple books and serves as speaker to hundreds of schools, businesses, and associations
- Coached thousands of entrepreneurs, business leaders, and elite athletes
Through Our One on One Coaching Sessions Rennie Will Help You:
- Create a strategic plan of action to help clarify your brand identity, messaging, and reach your target audience.
- Establish discipline and focus in your personal and professional life by providing consistent accountability and structure
- Get you out of your comfort zone and overcome your fears
- Provide positivity, encouragement, and a safe space for personal and professional growth
- Establish new daily routines and habits that lead to sustainable success
- Learn different excercises and techniques to overcome challenges and improve your mindset
- Develop time management strategies to increase productivity and enhance performance
- Eliminate fears around networking and public speaking
Rennie offers customized programs to achieve your goals. Sign up for coaching or click here to schedule a complimentary introductory call with Rennie to find out more.
Leadership & High Performance
Improve career performance, organizational skills, and develop the mindset necessary to overcome challenges
Learn how to clarify your brand, identify your target your audience, and leverage your brand in order to create multiple streams of revenue
Overcome the fear of public speaking, improve presentations skills, or build your business as a professional speaker
Business & Marketing Strategy
Learn strategies to reach your target audience, increase revenue, strengthen your team, and more
Elite Athlete Coaching
Get help with Leadership, Mental toughness, recruiting, and career transitioning
Thinking about writing a book? Learn how to structure, publish, and market your 1st book
See what our clients are saying!
Working together with Rennie we created, essentially, “Me, Inc.”, a much more marketable and professional brand. The plan was mine but created with coaching based on my knowledge and experience. The plan developed my strengths and interests, integrated my life and work, was specific, and feelt right. I will highly recommend Rennie to anyone.
Working with Rennie helped me develop a clear brand message and mission for what I do. I am now attracting new clients and growing my network like never before. His results-based strategies were exactly what I needed to set myself apart from the competition while building the right mindset.
Trying to set yourself apart in the Real Estate industry can be extremely tough. I was able to work with Rennie to design the perfect elevator pitch, improve my confidence, and build more credibility in my industry. Rennie helped me grow my business and personal brand.
After working with Rennie to improve my presentation skills, I was able to start marketing my business effectively. I am now getting opportunities that I never got before! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to become a speaker or author.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS COACHING RIGHT FOR ME?
Do you see yourself in any of these scenarios? If so, coaching is perfect for you.
- You are tired of feeling stuck in a position that doesn’t quite fit.
- You believe you have more potential than you’re currently able to express at work.
- Your pay grade does not reflect the level or amount of work you are being asked to do.
- You have a vision for your career that your boss has no interest, or no bandwidth, to support.
- You have a strong desire to make fuller use of your gifts and talents in your job.
- You have some big, untapped professional goals that you care deeply about.
- You have some big, personal challenges that you need to solve in order to succeed.
- You are willing to challenge your own perspectives, take risks and stretch yourself, in order to achieve your goals.
WHERE DID COACHING ORIGINATE FROM?
Origins. The first use of the term “coach” in connection with an instructor or trainer arose around 1830 in Oxford University slang for a tutor who “carried” a student through an exam. The word “coaching” thus identified a process used to transport people from where they are to where they want to be.
WHAT DOES A COACH DO?
A coach is a type of consultant that provides an outside perspective for you and your business. They will help you address not only business issues but issues of a more personal nature, like finding career fulfillment and figuring out what’s most important to you.
I DON'T LIVE IN ATLANTA, CAN WE STILL WORK TOGETHER?
Absolutely! Coaching is available via phone, zoom, or skype. There’s no reason we can’t make it work.
HOW DO I START?
Schedule a call or fill out the coaching request form and Rennie will immediately get in touch with you.