Athlete Mentoring & Linebacker Training
Helping Athletes On & Off The Field
Many athletes fail to achieve success because of factors concerning mindset, leadership, and character issues.
Rennie works to develop student athletes of all ages Into successful leaders both on and off the field by providing them with guidance and resources to reach their fullest potential.
Our results based coaching sessions are for athletes who are serious about taking their game and their life to the next level.
Rennie has been coached and trained by some of the top coaches in the NCAA, NFL, and CFL including Coach Mark Richt, Jeff Fisher, and many more!
As an undersized linebacker who was able to make it to the NFL, he knows exactly what it takes to separate yourself from the competition at every level.
He has worked with athletes from youth leagues to elite athletes preparing to enter the NFL Draft. He will work with you to improve your linebacker techniques, footwork, explosiveness and overall knowledge of the game!
Benefits of Athlete Mentoring & Linebacker Training
One On One Training
Leadership & Mental Toughness
Certified Personal Development Coach
- Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Georgia
- Personal Development Coaching Certification from the Life Purpose Institute
- Certified Boost Mental Toughness Instructor
- CPR, AED & Basic First Aid Certification
- Three -Time All-American, Team MVP
- Butkus Award Finalist
- Permanent Team Captain at University of Georgia from 2007-2009.
- Class AAAAA First Team
- Georgia Sports Writers Association’s Class AAAAA All-State Team
- Super Prep All-American Team
- All-Dixie Team
- Gwinnett County Linebacker of the Year
- Gwinnett County Defensive Player of the Year
- B.S. Psychology, Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA 08/1989 – 06/1993
- USA Football High School Certification Course 2016
- CPR, AED & Basic First Aid Certification ASHI Registry No.18320
- 2010 State AAAAA State Champions, Brookwood High School (14-1)
- Produced 1,000 yard rushers 6 consecutive years at Brookwood High School
- 2010-Present: Impacted over 100 student athletes receiving athletic scholarships to ACC, BIG10, BIG 12,Conf. USA, MAC,SEC, SIAC and SWAC conferences.
- 1991 SIAC Co-Champions, Morehouse College
- 1990 Pre- Season All-American RB, Morehouse College
- 1989 SIAC Second Team RB, Morehouse College