PErsonal Development Coaching
Set yourself apart from the competition. Achieve you dreams. Be a GAMECHANGER.
Many athletes fail to achieve long term success not because of a lack of physical ability, but because of factors concerning mindset, leadership, and character issues.
Game Changer coaching works to develop student athletes of all ages Into successful leaders both on and off the field by providing them with resources and guidance to reach their fullest potential.
Our results based private coaching sessions are for athletes who are serious about taking their game to the next level.
Benefits of Athlete Mentoring
Goal Setting & Decision Making
Leadership & Mental Toughness
Nutrition & Meal Planning
- Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Georgia
- Personal Development Coaching Certification from the Life Purpose Institute
- Certified Boost Mental Toughness Instructor
- CPR, AED & Basic First Aid Certification
- Three -Time All-American, Team MVP
- Butkus Award Finalist
- Permanent Team Captain at University of Georgia from 2007-2009.
- Class AAAAA First Team
- Georgia Sports Writers Association’s Class AAAAA All-State Team
- Super Prep All-American Team
- All-Dixie Team
- Gwinnett County Linebacker of the Year
- Gwinnett County Defensive Player of the Year
- B.S. Psychology, Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA 08/1989 – 06/1993
- USA Football High School Certification Course 2016
- CPR, AED & Basic First Aid Certification ASHI Registry No.18320
- 2010 State AAAAA State Champions, Brookwood High School (14-1)
- Produced 1,000 yard rushers 6 consecutive years at Brookwood High School
- 2010-Present: Impacted over 100 student athletes receiving athletic scholarships to ACC, BIG10, BIG 12,Conf. USA, MAC,SEC, SIAC and SWAC conferences.
- 1991 SIAC Co-Champions, Morehouse College
- 1990 Pre- Season All-American RB, Morehouse College
- 1989 SIAC Second Team RB, Morehouse College