Inspirational Keynotes for Schools, Businesses, Nonprofits, and Associations
Rennie Curran loves to inspire audiences on the topic of leadership. His experience of arriving at the University of Georgia regarded as an undersized linebacker, leaving after three years as the most valuable player, and being recognized as a permanent team captain has given Rennie valuable lessons on what it takes to lead a team.
Whether addressing executive leaders, salespeople, students, or athletes his mission is to help people become better leaders. Rennie motivates audiences to lead by example, focusing on personal development in order to achieve success no matter the obstacles. He will leave your audience with tools to lead change and capitalize on opportunities for growth while accelerating personal and organizational performance.
Rennie also works in partnership with Jon Gordon Companies to help organizations drive positive leadership and culture.
“Lead to Win”
Bringing in a speaker to get your audience fired up is great, but you’ll also want your keynote speaker to share practical tools, strategies, and approaches that leave a lasting impact on anyone who hears it. Rennie’s message will deliver powerful outcomes that will forever change your audiences perspectives on leadership.
In the program, Rennie will equip participants to:
- Overcoming adversity with simple concepts that deepen self-awareness and resilience
- Have a championship mindset that creates new standards
- Develop techniques for mental toughness and habits that drive results
- Find opportunities in every situation
- Strive for success that leads to fulfillment
- Maintain a positive and optimistic attitude even when the odds are against them.
- Lead effective teams
- Increase engagement and moral
Related Applications: Sales Teams, Executive Leadership Team, Student-Athletes, Personal & Professional Productivity, Entrepreneurs