One on One Coaching
Game Changer's mission is to help elite athletes, business professionals, and executives become influential leaders in their industry by improving performance and building their brand
Personal & Corporate Branding
- Define your personal and organizational brand
- Learn how to monetize your knowledge, skills, and relationships
- Learn strategies for lead generation and strategic partnerships
- Create a competitive edge that will increase demand for your product or service.
- Learn how to maximize your social media
- Learn the most effective ways to network and build a following
Leadership & Peak Performance
- Develop mental toughness and leadership skills with Boost cognitive skills training.
- Get help with overcoming the mental blocks and obstacles that hold you back from achieving your goals
- Learn strategies for time management and better work/life balance
- Design a strategic plan that focuses on living a life of significance and fulfillment
- Navigate a career transition
- Interview preparation and resume building
- Learn how to leverage your transferrible skills to create new opportunities
- Create a strategic action plan to achieve your career goals
- Learn how to build and leverage your network to create new opporutnities
- Learn how to move from surviving to thriving in your career
Speak Like A Pro
- Develop a clear message that helps you stand out from the crowd
- Learn to speak with clarity and confidence
- Learn how to build your own speaker business
- Gain insights on how to prepare your message
- Learn how to turn one speaking opporutnity into several engagements
Publish Like A Pro
- Learn how to publish your own book without spending tons of time and money on finding a publisher
- Learn how to structure your story in a way that flows
- Learn strategies to create mutiple streams of revenue using your published book.
- Gain access to Rennie's team of publishers, graphic designers, editors, and more.
- Learn how to execute a book launch that will have everyone talking about your book
- Learn how to effectively market your book and keep a consistent flow of sales
Elite Athlete Mentoring
- Learn essential skils needed to succeed on/off the field
- Learn Strategies for dealing with being in the lime light
- Get Help with Goal-Setting and Decision-Making
- Learn how to navigate the recruiting process
- NFL Draft Preparation
- Learn tips for proper training and nutrition
- Certified Life and Business Coach with Life Purpose Institute.
- Certified Master Instructor wit Boost Mental Toughness & Leadership Training
- Certified Speaker with Jon Gordon Companies
- Bachelors of Business Administration from University of Georgia's Terry College of Business
- Board Member for P.O. Network and Terry College of Business Young Alumni.
- Professional Member of the National Speakers Association
- Brand Ambassador For Kind Bars
- Author of Motivational Self help book "Free Agent".
- Author of Children's book "What Does It Take To Be A STAR?".
- Has worked with several corporate businesses, entrepreneurs, students, and athletes at every level.
- 3-time All-American, Butkus Award finalist, Ronnie lott award finalist, Permanent Team Captain, and led SEC in tackles multiple years while at UGA.
- 3rd round draft pick for Tennessee Titans after being labled as undersized, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Linebacker for Edmonton Eskimos - Western Conference Finalist 2014, and BC Lions.
"No matter how difficult and tense a meeting, he manages to end a conversation leaving one feeling motivated and in control of whatever challenges are at hand. I’ve had the pleasure of working with Rennie through his performance coaching program and the impact has been far-reaching and immeasurable. The work we’ve done during our sessions have resulted in noticeable positive changes in my personal and professional life."
Anyone looking for career advice or just need help getting pointed in the right direction should look no further than Rennie Curran. Rennie genuinely wants to help people find a career that they are passionate about. Rennie has put a lot of time and effort into helping me get connected with industry professionals and helping me find out what I’m truly passionate about.
“Expanding my business and moving to a new city was a huge step for me as a business owner. Rennie has helped me establish a solid network in Atlanta with strategic partnerships for future growth. He has advised me on creating marketing materials, pitching my services to small and large businesses as well as instilled the confidence needed to close deals. Having a coach to help me with my transition is one of the smartest business decisions I’ve made.