Personal Development Programs for Students, Athletes, and Business Professionals.
Speak Like A Pro
- Develop a clear message that helps you stand out from the crowd
- Learn to speak with clarity and confidence
- Learn how to build your own speaker business
- Gain insights on how to prepare your message
- Learn how to turn one speaking opporutnity into several engagements
Publish Like A Pro
- Learn how to publish your own book without spending tons of time and money on finding a publisher
- Learn how to structure your story in a way that flows
- Learn strategies to create mutiple streams of revenue using your published book.
- Gain access to Rennie's team of publishers, graphic designers, editors, and more.
- Learn how to execute a book launch that will have everyone talking about your book
- Learn how to effectively market your book and keep a consistent flow of sales
- Clearly define your personal brand
- Learn how to monetize your knowledge, skills, and relationships
- Strategies for lead generation and strategic partnerships
- Create a competitive edge that will increase demand for your product or service.
- Learn how to maximize your social media
- Learn the most effective ways to network and build a following
- Learn essential skils needed to succeed on/off the field
- Learn Strategies for dealing with being in the lime light
- Help Goal-Setting and Good Decision-Making
- Learn how to navigate the recruiting process
- NFL Draft Preparation
- Learn tips for proper training and nutrition
- Help with overcoming mental fears, blocks, or obstacles that hold you back from achieving your goals
- Learn strategies for time management and better work/life balance
- Build healthier relationships with family, friends, or significant other
- Design a strategic plan that focuses on living a life of significance and fulfillment
- Strategies for rebranding yourself
- Learn your strengths and weaknesses through self-inventory assessments
- How to leverage your transferrible skills to create new opportunities
- Create a strategic action plan to achieve your goals
- Learn how to leverage your network to create new opporutnities
- Certified Life and Business Coach with Life Purpose Institute.
- Certified Speaker with Jon Gordon Companies
- Bachelors of Business Administration from University of Georgia's Terry College of Business
- Board Member for P.O. Network and Terry College of Business Young Alumni.
- Professional Member of the National Speakers Association
- Brand Ambassador For Kind Bars
- Author of Motivational Self help book "Free Agent".
- Author of Children's book "What Does It Take To Be A STAR?".
- Has worked with several corporate businesses, entrepreneurs, students, and athletes at every level.
- 3-time All-American, Butkus Award finalist, Ronnie lott award finalist, Permanent Team Captain, and led SEC in tackles multiple years while at UGA.
- 3rd round draft pick for Tennessee Titans after being labled as undersized, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Linebacker for Edmonton Eskimos - Western Conference Finalist 2014, and BC Lions.
Prior to our session, you will complete a questionaire providing Rennie with:
Your current obstacles
The personal and proffessional goals you want to accomplish
What is working and not working
What you are wanting to get out of the coaching sessions
and much more.
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
GAME CHANGER COACHING TESTIMONIALS
“Expanding my business and moving to a new city was a huge step for me as a business owner. Rennie has helped me establish a solid network in Atlanta with strategic partnerships for future growth. He has advised me on creating marketing materials, pitching my services to small and large businesses as well as instilled the confidence needed to close deals. Having a coach to help me with my transition is one of the smartest business decisions I’ve made.
Anyone looking for career advice or just need help getting pointed in the right direction look, no further than Rennie Curran. Rennie genuinely wants to help people find a career that they are passionate about. Rennie has put a lot of time and effort into helping me get connected with industry professionals and helping me find out what I’m truly passionate about. I would recommend Rennie to anyone looking to find a career that best fits who they are and what they want to accomplish in life.
Student at University of Georgia
We first met Rennie at a football camp in early 2015, and he made a huge impression on us as parents, and on our son, Grayson. He coached not only on football skills and technique, but also skills that young athletes require for success off the field. We bought Rennie’s book, “Free Agent,” for Grayson, and reading it impacted us more than we could imagine.
We contacted Rennie this spring because we were worried about some issues with which Grayson was struggling in the classroom that were also beginning to affect his athletic abilities. He plays several sports, and he just wasn’t performing, and didn’t seem to be having fun on the field. Rennie’s process is thorough and professional. He knows exactly how to tap into what makes a student-athlete tick. He met with Grayson at the same gym where he trains, and this alone was so impressive! He spoke at length with Grayson about his own experiences, and what it takes to focus in class, to contribute at home, and to compete on the field. What we love most, though, is his Christ-centered approach. He knows and appreciates God-given talent, and helps young athletes recognize and appreciate the same. He helped Grayson understand the value of hard work , staying humble and grounded, and the importance of never giving up under any circumstances. Rennie assisted Grayson in defining his dream a way that we were unable.
Since his meeting this spring, we’ve seen a change in Grayson. This summer he’s committed to working on his craft every single day in some way. For an eight-year old child, this is unbelievable! He’s respectful, he’s driven, and he’s working hard. His confidence has shot through the roof. Recently Rennie made a follow-up call to Grayson to see how things are going, and this meant the world to us and to Grayson. We’re looking forward to a lifelong relationship of learning with Rennie. He’s truly helping to build a foundation of excellence for Grayson, and seeing is believing that anything is possible when you work hard.
We can’t say enough about our experience with Rennie Curran. If you are looking for a life coach for your student-athlete, look no further. You won’t find a better example of a professional athlete with real-life lessons to share.
Parent of Grayson Stafford
Inspiring, tireless, and impactful are the words that come to mind when I think of Rennie. His ability to handle the toughest situations effortlessly, a skill that takes most years to perfect, seems to come naturally. No matter how difficult and tense a meeting, he manages to end a conversation leaving one feeling motivated and in control of whatever challenges are at hand. I’ve had the pleasure of working with Rennie through his life coach program and the impact has been far-reaching and immeasurable. The work we’ve done during our sessions have resulted in noticeable positive changes in my personal and professional life. He’s a connector, a leader, intuitive and empathetic in his approach, and handles his work with the utmost care and professionalism. I would highly recommend Rennie and genuinely believe that he will rise to the occasion.
Associate Financial Analyst at ING
Motivating Isaiah has deemed a little difficult in the past because like we discussed he is so level headed all the time. He doesn’t get excited about much which is the complete opposite of my personality. I am an athlete so my parenting has very closely mirrored the way I have played and coached. I have, up until this point, tried to help him in the ways I knew I learned best. Or in ways that pumped me up about meeting a goal. The “Goal Board” has him ready to take this year head on! It was all he has talked about since we left you. He is very creative and this simple, yet very effective, task has him ready to set goals as well as meet them.
This first meeting was great. We enjoyed learning about where you started (even though I have read your book, it does resonate a little differently when it is in person). And the step by step that you printed out is very helpful for me. You were very well spoken and talked with Isaiah like he was a friend which from my perspective made him feel very comfortable. We are looking forward to the next meeting as well as the opportunity to work on some drills!
As a mom I wanted to say Thank you as well, Not just for helping Isaiah but for giving me tools as a parent to help him achieve his goals. I left our meeting inspired not only for Isaiah, but for myself. I too will be making a “Goal Board” to assist me in reaching my goals.
I support you and the wonderful work you are doing!! I hope you have a great week and I look forward to hearing from you again!
Parent of Isaiah Warren
Thank you again for your investment in Matthew and all of the other kids that you are trying to help. This will give you my feedback on our meeting.
Your approach is highly professional. You asked us to complete a fairly extensive questionnaire prior to our meeting. It was obvious that you spent quite some time developing this questionnaire; it was also apparent that you were diligent in reading our responses had a good understanding about where we come from and where we hope to go.
You came to the meeting well prepared with an outline of action steps and traits which would be helpful for my son to develop. I will add that you could have taken the easy route and simply relied on your celebrity to inspire my son. (He/we are fans and would have been inspired just by getting to hang out with you for a while.) However, you did not treat the meeting as a “fan-greet”. You came to the meeting with a real plan and real recommendations as to how he might improve himself as a player, person and child of God.
I will also comment upon your humility. There was not even a hint of superiority – or the implication that “I’m great and maybe if you work hard you can be better than you are, but obviously not as good as me.” Rather, you dealt with my son as an equal. You treated him as a friend and treated him with respect – not intimidation.
I can’t really offer any suggestions for improvement regarding the meeting itself as it accomplished its full purpose – and it was fun as a bonus. If I am to make a suggestion it has to do with follow up. Given the modest fee that I paid we cannot expect to have unlimited access to your ongoing support. However, if Matthew had some accountability to you (in addition to himself) an additional element of motivation might exist. I am sending a copy of a brief monthly goal summary that I will ask Matthew to keep for himself. I might also tell him that he is to share this summary with you a couple of times per year. Let me emphasize that I do not expect you to analyze or give feedback on his progress; just the mere fact that he knows he is somewhat accountable to you might add that extra motivation he at times needs.
As a Bulldog season ticket holder since 1980 (36 years and counting!) it was a great pleasure to meet one of our most outstanding players. However, it was an even greater pleasure to see the character of the fine man who terrorized offenses wearing Number 35!
Parent of Matthew Curry
Working with Rennie as one of his first clients, he is a great coach and a great influence on me as I start my second career. As a retired NFL player not many people understand the emotions we go through when it comes to transitioning. It’s great to have someone that has been through the same experiences and is a great mentor. I would recommend Rennie to anyone needing transition coaching.
Former NFL Player