Rennie Curran is an internationally acclaimed keynote speaker, author, and certified life and business coach.
Curran’s story of overcoming many obstacles to reach his childhood dream of becoming a three-time All-American at the University of Georgia, permanent team captain, 3rd round draft pick in the NFL, author, and a successful entrepreneur has given him a unique perspective on what it takes to lead and perform at the highest level while having a positive impact on others. Rennie specializes in delivering keynote presentations and workshops on personal development topics such as leadership, overcoming adversity, and personal branding.
Rennie is a member of the National Speakers Association and has been featured on Fox Sports, USA Today, ESPN College Gameday, The Huffington Post, and much more.
Whether you’re a school, sports team, association, or a fortune 500 company, Rennie has results-driven presentations that can inspire your audience and help your organization achieve unlimited success.
Certified Life and Business Coach
As a former professional athlete, speaker, author, and successful entrepreneur with a vast business experience, Rennie offers coaching services for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and current/former athletes.
- Improve Self-confidence
- Become Paid Professional Speaker
- Improve Body Gestures and Verbal Delivery
- Connect Better With Audience
- Get Help With Book Idea
- Publish Your First book
- Marketing Strategies For Your Book
- Improve The Book You Already Have
Strategic Marketing/Personal Brand
- Become A Recognized Expert In Your Industry
- Market Your Product or Service
- Create Multiple Streams Of Revenue
- Develop Strategic Partnerships and Expand Your Brand
Improve Athletic Performance
- Improve Confidence, Leadership, Decision Making Skills
- Learn What It takes To Play At The Next Level
- College Recruiting and/or NFL Draft Preparation
- General Mentorship
- Assistance With Goal Setting
- Overcome Personal and Professional Challenges
- Discover Your Purpose and Identity
- Help Overcoming Worry, Self-Doubt, Depression
- Athlete Transition
- Finding A New Job
- Explore Future Career Options
- Improve Leadership and Networking Skills
What Does It Take To Be A Star? Children’s Book
Are You A Star?
A young boy goes on a journey to discover what it takes to become famous. He quickly learns that it takes a lot more than a dream and ends up on a mission of self-discovery. This book teaches about important character values like work ethic, patience, perserverance, and self-confidence.
Free Agent: Intangible Assets For Overcoming Adversity & Times of Transition
Curran presents powerful nuggets of wisdom and useful tools for overcoming challenges in life’s seasons of transition. Whether you’re a student transitioning from the classroom into the workforce, an employee facing challenging circumstances on the job, or a business owner whose work-life balance seems to be crumbling right before your eyes, Free Agent is a motivational book that will empower you to embrace and overcome any obstacles that come your way.