Rennie Curran is an internationally acclaimed keynote speaker, certified life and business coach, author, musician, and former professional athlete.
Curran’s story of overcoming many obstacles to reach his childhood dream of becoming a three-time All-American at University of Georgia, 3rd round draft pick in the NFL,author, and business owner at a young age has given him a unique perspective on what it takes to handle adversity and maximize opportunities while having a positive impact on others.
Rennie has several years of experience in counseling and guiding individuals on leadership, overcoming adversity, and personal branding. He has been featured on Fox Sports, USA Today, ESPN College Gameday, The Huffington Post, and much more. Rennie is also member of the National Speakers Association.
With his messages, organizations and their audience can
- Learn time-proven strategies to overcome personal and professional barriers
- Develop a personal brand that sets them apart in their industry
- Learn tips for developing a Championship mentality to take advantage of any position they may find themselves
- Improve their business and organization’s culture, and teamwork through an athletic approach
- Develop inspired leaders who are more engaged and productive
- Gain motivation and the mental toughness to achieve higher levels of performance
- Discover their unique abilities and the intangible assets to create sustainable success
Whether you’re a business, church, school or association, Rennie has powerful results-driven presentations that can energize your audience and help your organization achieve unlimited success.